“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Ministry Action Plans is a four-step process to help churches grow:
- 1 | Discover – Research internal ministry trends and learn more about your community.
- Internal Trends
- Community Research
- Outreach Focus
- 2 | Clarify – Develop a God-sized vision and focus.
- The Holy Spirit & Prayer
- Vision (Global Objective)
- Values (Defining Objectives)
- 3 | Mobilize – Establish goals and build strategies with action plans.
- Action Plans
- 4 | Review – Evaluate ministry plans and measure success.
- Strategy Checkup